About SAF TALK
SAF Talk is a key event to help the decarbonization of air travel. These two days will bring together all the stakeholders along the sustainable aviation fuel (SAF) supply chain to exchange their ideas, opinions and expertise through engagement in discussion groups, roundtables, workshops and panels. SAF Talk is open to worldwide players to ensure a better global contribution to accelerating the innovation, production and commercialization of SAF in North America and abroad.
Why SAF TALK?
SAF Talk is the largest event focusing on sustainable aviation fuel in Canada, bringing together all the stakeholders who will have a role to play in the creation of this sector. To fight climate change, the air transport industry needs sustainable and cost competitive alternative fuels aligned with the Paris Agreement and the 17 Sustainable Development Goals under the United Nations 2030 Agenda.
SAF Talk aims to facilitate the establishment of multidisciplinary coalitions to accelerate the production and use of sustainable aviation fuels in Canada and abroad with significant contribution to the industry's emissions-reduction strategy. By improving the recovery and efficiency of Canada's resources, the development of the sustainable aviation fuel sector will reinvent the air transport industry and be a driver of economic development and employment.
will you Meet
- OEM Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Fuel and biofuel suppliers/producers
- Fuel handling and distribution
- Waste management
- Oil and gas
- Ventures Capital
- Clean tech investment
- Procurement and public support
- Public and social financing
- Offset programs
Government and bodies:
- Delegations and Country representatives
- International bodies
- Certification bodies
- Research centers
- International organizations
- World SAF programs, mandates and national initiatives
- Sustainability certification body
- Regional innovation networks, support programs and industry associations
- International environmental and social advocates