One Way to Decarbonize
Information Covid-19 : SAF Talk postponed
Due to the measures taken by the Governments of Quebec and Canada in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, GARDN and SAF Community have decided to postpone the holding of SAF Talk scheduled for May 12-13, 2020 in Montreal.
As an international event, SAF Talk brings people together from all over the world and the health of our participants, speakers and teams remains a priority. We expect the situation to improve in the coming months and to be able to reschedule our event to a later date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com
About the event?
- SAF Talk is a key event to help the decarbonization of air travel. These two days will bring together all the stakeholders along the sustainable aviation fuel (SAF) supply chain to exchange their ideas, opinions and expertise through engagement in discussion groups, fireside chats and panels. SAF Talk is open to worldwide players to ensure a better global contribution to accelerating the innovation, production and commercialization of SAF in North America and abroad.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND SAF TALK?
- Network with more than 300 stakeholders from Canada and abroad
- Meet high-calibre participants with whom to engage in future collaborations
- Identify business, investment and financing opportunities
- Get access to emerging technologies
- Discuss concrete actions and co-create strategies for the development of carbon neutral fuels
- Position yourself as an innovation accelerator in the creation of this industry, its components and standards
- Learn and deepen your knowledge of SAF
- Design new business models, strategic tools, methods and ideas to create a roadmap for the future of SAF development in Canada.
Follow Us with #SAFtalk
- Jim Lane will be our Master of Ceremonies and keynote speaker for SAF Talk. Editor and founder of Biofuels Digest, Jim has over 13 years experience […]
- We’re happy to announce Skies Magazine as media partner for SAF Talk. Covering North American aviation and aerospace news, the magazine is a perfect fit for […]
- Flying to a sustainable aviation fuels event can seem a little off-putting. That’s why we are pleased to announce that our partner WestJet is covering carbon […]