One Way to Decarbonize
MAY 12-13, 2020
About the eventSAF Talk is a key event to help the decarbonization of air travel. These two days will get together all the stakeholders all along the SAF supply chain to exchange their ideas, opinions and expertise through engagement in discussion groups, roundtables, workshops and panels. SAF Talk is open to worldwide players to ensure a better global contribution to accelerating the innovation, production and commercialization of sustainable aviation fuel in North America and abroad.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND SAF TALK?
- To network with more than 400 stakeholders from Canada and abroad
- To meet high-calibre participants with whom to engage in future collaborations
- To identify business, investment and financing opportunities
- To get access to emerging technologies
- To discuss concrete actions and co-create strategies for the development of carbon neutral fuels
- To position yourself as an innovation accelerator in the creation of this industry, its components and standards
- To learn and deepen your knowledge of SAF
- To design new business models, strategic tools, methods and ideas to create a roadmap for the future of SAF development in Canada.
PROGRAM AND SPEAKERS
Can't wait? Registration opens in: